Dioceses & Parishes
other sites of interest:
of Saint Michael)
(Franciscan Order of the Sacred
The Anglican Use
in the Roman Catholic Church
(Traditional Anglican Communion)
(Anglican Church in America)
(Anglican Catholic Church Original
(Anglican Province of Christ the King)
Vicariate in the Antiochian Orthodox Church)
Forward in Faith
Priests for Life
Marian Movement of Priests
Priestly Fraternity of St Martin
Church of England
Articles from the
Please note that
nothing at Anglo-Catholic Central is the fault or responsibility of the good
folks of Anglicans Online or of the Society of Archbishop Justus (who kindly
provides this space), and those worthies maintain no control over these pages,
so please don't blame them if your knickers get in a twist. Membership in the
of St Michael is open to catholic-minded Anglican clergy and seminarians, and inquiries are welcome. Oh, and please don't blame the SSM
for the contents of these pages either.
In fact, no one is
responsible for anything.
Sort of like postmodern
© copyright A.D. IMM-MMIV.
Some Parishes to Visit
+ England + British North America
+ Caribbean + United
States + Canada + Australia
Parish of Saint Mary the Less, Cambridge, England
- Little Saint Mary's is a beautiful Anglo-Catholic Church in
- St. Mary The Virgin
Parish Church, Wellingborough, England
- Church Magazine & information site
- St. John the Baptist,
Timberhill, Norwich, England
- The Anglo-Catholic Church of Norwich
- St. Paul's Cathedral,
- Wren's stunning cathedral, the seat of the Bishop of London, now
has a stunning web site!
- The Parish of
- Parish near Chichester, UK
- Swindon New Town Team
- A well known Anglocatholic parish in the Bristol Diocese, England.
- St John the
Baptist church, Barnack, England
- An Anglo-Catholic Parish
- The Team Parish of
Ribbleton (Preston, England)
- Comprising of St. Mary Magdalene, The Ascension and St. Anne. Site
includes Service times and Parish staff.
- Lancaster Priory &
Parish Church, England
- Benedictine foundation in 1094 in Church existing from 630 AD with
roots in Roman times.
Barnabas' Church, Jericho, Oxford, England
- One of the most celebrated churches of the Oxford Movement,
featured prominently in literature on account of its ritualism and
distinctive Byzantine style.
- St Mary's, Bourne
Street, London, England
- A world famous Anglo-Catholic parish in the heart of London
Michael and All Angels, Abbey Wood, London SE2, England
- Anglo-Catholic Parish Church.
- St Barnabas Pimlico, London,
- Parish website for this two world famous Anglican parish in the
Diocese of London, England
British North America
Church of the
- Also known as "The Little Church Around the Corner," a
wonderful place in the heart of Manhattan.
Church, Charleroi, PA
- This is the flagship parish of Anglo-Catholicism in the US!
Our Lady of the
Atonement Catholic Church, San Antonio
- The Traditional Anglo-Catholic Parish (ECUSA) in the Diocese of
St Mary the Virgin RC
Church, Arlington, TX
- The founding parish for the Anglican Use Liturgy in the RC Church.
Church of the Ascension
and St. Agnes
- Another RC Anglican Use parish.
S. John the
Evangelist, Newport, RI
- Traditional Anglo-Catholic Parish in Washington, DC
of Walsingham Roman Catholic Church
- A FiF, Anglican Missal Parish.
St. Paul's Church,
East Cleveland USA
- Anglican Use RC Parish
St. Paul's, Savannah
- Eucharist-centred parish with multicultural congregation and vital
neighbourhood outreach ministries.
Grace Episcopal Church,
- An historic Anglo-Catholic Parish serving the Diocese of Georgia
- High Church in the Diocese of Pittsburgh -- Both geographically
(it is situated at the highest point in Mount Washington), and
- correcting bad link
St Barnabas Church,
Omaha, Nebraska (USA)
- An Anglo-Catholic parish founded in 1869.
The Church of St. Mary The
- A parish with a glorious Anglo-Catholic tradition, located in the
Dorchester neighbourhood of Boston.
- NYC Anglo-Catholic
Mt. Calvary, Baltimore
Grace and St.
- One of the two great Anglo-Catholic parishes in the city of
Church of St. John the Evangelist
- The other of the two great Anglo-Catholic parishes in the city of
S. Clement's, Philadelphia
- An Anglo-Catholic parish in the heart of San Francisco's Mission
Our Lady of Grace Church,
- Philly's finest Anglo-Catholic parish...showcase of Tridentine
Mass in English (Anglican Missal, Ritual Notes 10th edition).
The Church of
the Good Shepherd, Rosemont, PA
- Thriving Catholic parish in the Diocese of Fond du Lac, contains
American proto-shrine of our Lady of Walsingham
Apostles, Virginia Beach
- Orthodox, Anglo-Catholic Church in suburban Philadelphia
Church of St Michael
and St George, St Louis, MO
- Joint Parish of the Episcopal Diocese of Southern Virginia and the
Catholic Diocese of Richmond
of the Advent, San Francisco
- Not an Anglo-catholic parish, but high church and traditional in
doctrine and worship.
St. Thomas Church, Fifth
Avenue, Manhattan, NY, NY
- Anglo-Catholic worship at it's finest in the City by the Bay!
Church of the Resurrection,
Manhattan, NY, NY
- While St. Thomas has generally been more classical Anglican High
Church than Anglo-Catholic, the current Rector, Andrew Mead, is a
prominent Anglo-Catholic. The church itself is one of the finest
examples of Gothic Revival architecture in the United States and one
of Ralph Adams Cram's masterpieces. The Choir of Men and Boys is one
of the world's finest, and their Evensong should not be missed by
any traveller to the Big Apple
Church of Our Saviour, Atlanta, Georgiar
- A small but growing Anglo-Catholic parish with an intimate
atmosphere, orthodox preaching and reverent worship.
George's Church, Schenectady, NY
- Anglo-Catholic parish in the Diocese of Atlanta
S. Paul's Church, K
Street, Washington, DC
- Vibrant, orthodox, Anglo-Catholic parish in the Diocese of Albany
The Church of
S. Andrew the Apostle, Peoria
- Beautiful, active parish in the District of Columbia
Church of the Holy
Apostles, Fort Worth, TX
- Anglo-Catholic parish in the Diocese of Quincy
- A growing parish on the West side of Fort Worth, Texas
- St. Thomas's, Toronto
- Major Canadian Anglo-Catholic shrine with fine liturgical and
- St Peter's Cathedral,
Charlottetown, PEI, Canada
- Atlantic Canada's Tractarian Hot Spot
- Church of St. Mary
- Anglo-Catholic parish in Toronto; Healey Willan was organist and
choirmaster here, 1921-1968
- Church of St John the
- One of the historic mother churches of Canadian Anglo-Catholicism,
- St. Peter's
Cathedral, Charlottetown, Canada.
- St. Peter's Cathedral was established in 1869. It was founded on
the principles of the Oxford Movement. Over the years, it has
remained faithful to these Catholic principles as reflected in
preaching, teaching, and liturgy.
- St John the
Evangelist, Calgary, Alberta (Canada)
- Calgary's Anglo-Catholic Parish and shrine Church of Our Lady of
- Church of St
- Anglo-Catholic Parish, Victoria, B.C., Canada
Anglican Parish, Victoria Australia
- Australian Anglo-Catholic Parish
Paul's, Camperdown, Victoria, Australia
- Rural Australian Anglo-Catholic
- St Peter's, Melbourne,
- St Peter's is a city church, placed on the eastern hill of the
city of Melbourne, beside parliament house and across the street
from St Patrick's Cathedral. It is what might be called elsewhere a
- St Mark's, Fitzroy,
- Church in Melbourne, Australia
- Christ Church St.
Laurence, Sydney, Australia
- Sydney Anglo-Catholic
- St Mary Magdalene's
Anglican Church, Adelaide, Australia
- A parish in the Anglo-Catholic tradition in the centre of
Adelaide, South Australia, featuring a choice of liturgical styles
and an active outreach to the poor of the city
Parish of Doderhult
- A Church of Sweden parish with connections to the Scottish
Episcopal Church and the Church of England. A Catholic parish.